Master the Latest Tax Developments
Stay on top of evolving issues in tax law—from changes on the national front to state and local developments. Get complete coverage on the latest
S corporation revenue procedure for remedying S election issues and in-depth analysis of Michigan tax policy and administration from State Treasurer Rachael Eubanks. There’s something for everyone, regardless of your professional perspective.
You will be able to:
- Hear from top government officials, DC insiders, and other experts
- Get both national and state perspectives on business and individual tax developments
- Grasp taxation and valuations of cryptocurrency
- Effectively comply with FBAR and the Bank Secrecy Act
- Know when to make the Section 338(h)(10) election
- Help clients plan for retirement assets under the SECURE Act and the recently passed SECURE 2.0 Act
IN-PERSON - Attend in person. Networking opportunities.
Individual access to online materials.
Credit Guidelines For ICLE's Tax Conference
The Tax Conference, 35th Annual, will be submitted to ABA Professional Certifications for CTFA credit review and approval 90 days prior to the event.