The Intellectual Property Law Section provides education and information on federal and state patent, trademark, and copyright law issues through seminars, publications, and networking events.
Benefits for Members
IPLS Members will enjoy the following member benefits:
- Receiving notices of upcoming IP-related events,
- The Section’s publication, the IPLS Proceedings and
- Reduced registration fees at our IPLS-organized CLE events.
- Our CLE programs include: the Annual Intellectual Property Law Institute and the Spring IP Law Seminar as well as support of programming at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office including the Midwest Regional Office in Detroit. These programs provide an opportunity for all members to gather for outstanding educational programming, networking, and some fun.
- Please see ICLE website for the latest CLE programs.
- To become a member, click here.