The Place to Be for Business Lawyers
Join us at the JW Marriott in Grand Rapids. It’s the perfect place to network and get tax, legislation, and caselaw updates. Tackle the Corporate Transparency Act’s new reporting requirements, the use of force majeure to mitigate supply chain disruptions, and more. Hear from an all-star panel from the Michigan business court: Judges Ackert, Allen, and Draganchuk, moderated by Judge Yates.
You will be able to:
- Stay current with tax, legislation, and caselaw updates
- Assist your clients in complying with the Corporate Transparency Act
- Quickly resolve disputes with advice from business court judges
- Mitigate risks with the appropriate use of representations and warranties insurance
- Minimize future supply chain disruptions using force majeure and other contractual provisions