Your registration includes all livestreamed and on-demand sessions. At checkout you will select the livestreams you plan to attend. If you’re unable to attend the livestreams, most or all of them will also be recorded. Video recordings and other electronic materials are available for three years.
Master the Latest Tax Developments
Stay on top of evolving issues in tax law—from changes on the national front to state and local developments. Get complete coverage of emerging cannabis tax issues and in-depth analysis of Michigan tax policy and administration. New this year: an ethics session covering the latest with Circular 230 and a joint session discussing the latest developments on estate planning with retirement assets. There’s something for everyone, regardless of your professional perspective.
Benefits of Attending:
- Hear from top government officials, DC insiders, and other experts
- Get both national and state perspectives on continued business and individual tax reform implementation including under the new administration
- Analyze income tax issues at the local and state level and related to surviving spouses in an estate
- Explore M&A rollover equity transactions and the key tax implications
- Grasp the new rules and rates when buying or selling a company with losses
- Help clients make charities part of their estate plans