Michigan’s Premier Cannabis Law Event
Nowhere else can you get this many expert viewpoints in one place. Get timely insights from state and federal regulatory agencies, law enforcement, municipalities, scientists, and more. It’s perfect whether you’re experienced in cannabis law or ready to jump into this thriving area.
Andrew Brisbo returns to share his inside view on the latest happenings with the Cannabis Regulatory Agency (CRA). John Hudak of the Brookings Institution is also back, and keeps you current on the federal policy landscape. Get guidance on successfully securing municipal licenses. Help clients tackle the toughest banking, ownership, and tax issues.
You will be able to:
- Keep current on statutory changes by hearing from an all-star panel
- Tackle the challenges that arise when a municipality opts out
- Help clients establish—and maintain—strong relationships with banks
- Successfully advise cannabis businesses and file license applications
- Be prepared for the possible impacts of Ohio legalizing adult use
- Tackle emerging issues regarding cannabis and psychedelics in the U.S.
- Grasp the science behind the Viridis recall and the importance of recordkeeping