The Paralegal/Legal Assistant Section of the State Bar of Michigan provides education, information and analysis about issues of concern through meetings, seminars, this site, public service programs, and publication of a newsletter. Membership in the Section is open to qualified legal assistants and to all members of the State Bar of Michigan.
2017/2018 Council Meeting Schedule
- January 6 or 13, 2018—Detroit area, location TBD, 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- March 3, 2018—State Bar Building, 306 Townsend St, Lansing, 48933, 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- May Meeting—Location and time TBD
- July 14, 2018—Conference Call, 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Sept 27, 2018—Grand Rapids area, location and time TBD
*Please note dates & locations of Council Meetings are subject to change. All current Paralegal/Legal Assistant Section members may attend a Council Meeting at any time. If you would like to attend, please check the schedule and notify the Council prior to the meeting you are planning on attending at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Section would like to give a special thanks to Jim Rasor and the Rasor Law Firm for allowing us to hold our Retreat at their office on Saturday, November 11, 2017.
|Click Here to Register for the following event