The Paralegal/Legal Assistant Section of the State Bar of Michigan provides education, information and analysis about issues of concern through meetings, seminars, this site, public service programs, and publication of a newsletter. Membership in the Section is open to qualified legal assistants and to all members of the State Bar of Michigan.
2017-2018 Council Meeting Schedule
- January 13, 2018—Detroit area, location TBD, 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- March 17, 2018—State Bar Building, 306 Townsend St, Lansing, 48933, 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- May Meeting—Location and time TBD
- July 14, 2018—Conference Call, 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- September 27, 2018—Grand Rapids area, location and time TBD
*Please note dates & locations of Council Meetings are subject to change. All current Paralegal/Legal Assistant Section members may attend a Council Meeting at any time. If you would like to attend, please check the schedule and notify the Council prior to the meeting you are planning on attending at firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW for the 2018 Paralegal/Legal Assistant scholarship! All entries must be submitted by June 1, 2018. Please return your Scholarship Application and Checklist along with all required attachments to:
Paralegal/Legal Assistant Section of the State Bar of Michigan
c/o Jean Mitchell-Walster, Chair—Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 3359
Farmington Hills, MI 48333