Join us on Thursday, April 11, 2019, for the annual Clearing the Air program sponsored by the Air Committee of the Environmental Law Section. Once again, the Michigan Manufacturers Association will host the event at its Lansing headquarters.
The morning program (including breakfast and lunch) will feature updates on the most important air-related issues facing Michigan companies. Experts from government, industry, advocacy groups, consulting firms, and the legal profession will address the latest federal, state, and local developments as well as what to expect in the future.
A discounted registration is being offered to a limited number of students, government employees, and non-profit partners that contact the Section at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register: online or by mail form PDF
There will be limited onsite registration available. Check or money orders only. No credit cards.
Cost: Register on or before March 22, 2019* —$70
Register on or after March 23, 2019 —$90
* Mailed-in registrations MUST be RECEIVED, not post-marked, by March 22 to get the early bird pricing.
There are several sponsorship opportunities available. Register to become a sponsor online or by mail form.
Sponsorship benefits: one free program registration, signage displayed at the event (supplied by sponsor), acknowledgment at the event and website, and logo included on various program materials. Contact Mary Anne Parks at (248) 895-6400 or email@example.com for details.
- Mary Ann Dolehanty, Director, MDEQ-Air Quality Division
- Peter Manning, Division Chief, Michigan Department of Attorney General
- An air modeling update from Brian Leahy, Barr Engineering
- A NAAQS panel moderated by Matthew Hall, Consumers Energy, with:
- Jay Olaguer, Assistant Division Director, MDEQ-Air Quality Division
- Mike Lebeis, DTE Energy
Please contact Mary Anne Parks at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kurt Kissling at email@example.com with questions.